It’s the Christmas season. One of my favorite things about this time of year is Christmas music! I love both secular and sacred Christmas songs.
Here are 5 of my favorite secular Christmas tunes (no particular order):
1. Wonderful Christmastime-Paul McCartney
2. So This Is Christmas-John Lennon
3. Do They Know It’s Christmas-Band Aid
4. I’ll Be Home for Christmas-Elvis Presley
5. Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth-Bing Crosby & David Bowie
Here are 5 of my favorite sacred Christmas songs:
1. What Child is This?-Brad Paisley
2. Joy to the World-For King and Country
3. Away in a Manager-Lauren Daigle
4. Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee-Carrie Underwood
5. Go Tell It On The Mountain-Zach Williams
What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?
Music is one of my favorite ways to worship God. Music certainly helps us celebrate Christmas by getting us in that special Christmas mood.
I pray that you and those you love have a marvelous, wonderful, and fabulous Christmas.
The Devotional Guy™
Please comment and like this post if it encouraged or challenged you. Be sure to follow this blog to be notified of new posts.